What to do if you have been injured in an automobile accident?February 23, 2016
Finding the right lawyer can seem daunting. This is especially the case when you have recently been the victim of a personal injury claim. The Law Offices of Dale Kornreich wants to give you some pointers on choosing the right lawyer for your personal injury needs. Dale Kornreich services the Thousand Oaks, CA and surrounding areas and has been specializing in personal injury claims for many years.
- They Should Specialize in Personal Injury
- This is a very important when choosing your lawyer. You want a lawyer who has studied personal injury and dealt with cases involving personal injury.
- Do Your Research
- Look at the lawyer you are interested in. Do they specialize in the type of personal injury claim you need? Make sure the attorney is certified and belongs to the local and state lawyers’ associations.
- General Experience
- You should look at the lawyer’s experience. How long have they been in business? How much of their cases involve person injury? Would your lawyer handle your case or would it be pushed off to someone else?
- You Should Feel Comfortable Sharing Information with your Lawyer
- You are the one who will be talking to your lawyer. The information you share could be very sensitive. It is important to have a lawyer who cares about you and makes you feel comfortable.
- Settlement Goals Should Be Discussed
- Your lawyer should go over settlement goals and what the best plan is to help you with your personal injury case.
All of the above are very important when choosing the right personal injury lawyer. It is important that you do your research and find the lawyer that makes you the most comfortable. You are the one who has been victimized, it is our job to help you through your difficult time. For more information, check out our website. Dale Kornreich specializes in personal injury claims and makes sure your case is our number one priority.